• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Download all Past Papers in a single click!

Reaction score
I need igcse old papers (1993-2000) to practice. Can anyone send the suitable link for that.thank u

Reaction score
I really need the past papers. I used to download them from here but now the past paper option will just not open. I guess it is broken please repair. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I really need the past papers. I used to download them from here but now the past paper option will just not open. I guess it is broken please repair. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use some other site.

Reaction score
I need igcse old papers (1993-2000) to practice. Can anyone send the suitable link for that.thank u

Reaction score
practice the new ones,i have old ones but they are of gce's. From my experience (i have got A's in my olevel) you really don't need to solve those papers which queen elizabeth did,if you are done with the new ones change variants :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need papers for 2014 may June / Oct Nov , from where I can get those.
It's urgent.if anyone is having any links plz share them
thanks

Reaction score
Hi, I have not been able to access to the exams papers webpage for a few months. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Salam everyone!
I have done my o levels in science subjects.Now in A levels i want to change my subjects and want to opt accounting,buiseness and economics.Do these subjects requires some past knowledge from o levels or they start again from basics??

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum.
Is there any way by which I could download all of the O' Levels past papers on xtremepapers.net in a single click??
Even a simple way is provided at this website in my signature.. No addon are also required