• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DR.Iftihkar NOTES FOR GEOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
HEy everyone. I have often heard people speaking about the notes of DR.Iftihkar for Geography but I went to the book shop and they told me that these notes are not available! I checked many shops but got no avail. How do I get these notes as I consider myself a little weak in Geography. :shock: Thanks in advance
P.S help will be appriciated! :D

Reaction score
Huma Naz Sethi Geography Book is much better than his Notes !
How do you know that those Notes would be Helping you !!

i would advise you not to Run for Notes like this.
go through the Book toughly,carefully make your knowledge and understanding things to fix them in your mind :)
you can make your own short notes While going through the Book and believe me those notes would be the best for you :)

Reaction score
Reallly ?? I have heard people saying that even if u read his notes u will get A ! and yes I make my own notes for geo and Allahadulliah I got A grade in my midterm exams but i want A* :)

Reaction score
Yup uxair is right you should not go running after notes.And as ive heard from Angel of Darkness ,if my memory is correct then they are only availble in Lahore
:( .If you see any notes they are the same thing what is written in the book,its just shortened and sometimes its explained differently!!!!

But if you are really not satisfied with the sethi book then get Fazle Karim Khans oxford book.Its endorsed by cie but many people find it difficult but since you want more knowledge to improve your geogrphy then buy this book.:)

Reaction score
yup its available in all oxford stores the urdu bazar should surely have them so u should go there to get it as u only need that book for two or three months so dont buy the original but its up to you.

Reaction score
well i bought that book i think three or four years ago as our school used that book at that time so it cost about rs 310 so according to the conditions it should cost you around 400 above and below 500.ANd just to tell you Oxford has the online book shoppin thing so just look up the price in that .SO according to the link below it costs 460 rs its become expensive. :(

http://www.oup.com.pk/shopexd.asp?id=295

Reaction score
well im using Sethi and Fazle for geography,Farkhanda,David thomas and Ayesha tariq and for history i use Bajwa,Nigel kelly and sometimes Nigel SMith...

Reaction score
Is bajwa good. I rejected it, cuz i have like 5 years old iftikhar notes,(my brother who gave in 06 left it), nigel kelly,smith and topical . ??

Reaction score
Alchemist4lvf yes Bajwa is indeed a really good book at first i also heard that it was a very difficult book and very irrelevant but after reading the whole book i found out that indeed it was a very good book some of the points in the book are very awesome and are not found elsewhere,its usage of words is good it can make your vocabulary good but there is just one problem that the author who wrote it must write a revised edition of the book and remove the old topics of dehli sultanate and add the ministries things but this does not mean that its a bad book.Yup salmanpakrocks is right that kelly is much better im using it as a secondary book after kelly....

Reaction score
@Scouserlfc you have the book and you reviewed it so you would know more than me but now that you have spoken of its authenticity I will surely buy it ;)

Reaction score
Well Bajwa is another oxford book my friend who i was talking about got that book for about Rs 370 and that book although was second hand was pretty much looking like a new one.Its original that is in the oxford store is 425 RS

If u are goin to buy the geography,islamiat and the history book then why not try going to oxford in itself as i remember it offers a 5 or a 10% discount but please check if they give discount still as its been a while i bought any books from there.but again the choice is yours!!!!

Reaction score
@Scouserlfc Feeling very happy because just bought Bajwa, and Ayesha Tariq book and I gave the order for David Thomas book !! I will inshallah get it in 2 to 3 days !! Wish me luck for upcoming exams! may Allah shower us with success! Ameen :D

Reaction score
Inshaallah we will succed i just want to know what subjects have you taken not only the subjects u r goin to give exams for in june.

like physics,chemistry and others