• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dr. Iftikhar's islamiat p1 guess and muzammils

Reaction score
hey all here is ifti's islamiat p1's guess....

NOTE: plzz press the "Thanks" button above :D :D :D

Q1.
-Quran as source of guidance
-Quran's relation with Ijma and Qiyas
-Revelation of Quran..

Q 3/4/5
- Unusual events of Prophet's life e.g. Miraj
- Major battles
- Life after conquest of Mecca
-Relations of Muslim states with other states
-Treatment of poor etc.
-Accounts of Uthman, Ali, Abu Ubaida, Talha, Khadija as wife, Aisha, Scribes, Muhajireen and Ansar, Hasan, Hussain & Al-Mehdi

AND HERE'S mUZAMMIL'S]

note : PRESS THANKS BUTTON PLEASE

islamiat 2011 paper 1

2. Major themes of Quran, Quran as a source of Guidance, Main sources of legal thinking

3. Qualities, Relations with other states, relations woth jewish tribes and hypocrites, Miraj, Last sermon, boycott

4. Khadija, Aisha, Fatima, Scribes: zaid bin thabit, Abdullah bin masud , Ansar, Abu Talib, Abu Sufyan, Bilal, Hamza, Khalid bin waleed, Modesty

+2009,2010 papers(probably one question will be repeated)

Reaction score
they are almost same and good thing is that i have taken iftikhar's academy and he has without doubt explained all these guess topics perfectly and also has given exact questions which can come from these topics IFTIKHAR ROX AS WELL AS MUZAMMIL they both are great and i hope their guess works this time

Reaction score
guys here is Zafar Alam's too....... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

please press "thanks" button...

Attachments

• Mock Guess 1.jpg
    Mock Guess 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 916
  • Mock Guess 2 (1).jpg
    Mock Guess 2 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 900
Reaction score
hey i just looked at the mock guess 1 in third question sir zafar wants us to write 4 incidents which showed prophet treated other states 1 would be treaty of hudaibya 2 will be letter to foreign states 3 will be conquest of makka but what about forth one will it be CONQUEST/BATTLE OF KHAYBER/????or something else??

Reaction score
wat will we write in QURAN as a source of guidence????????
plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Reaction score
u mean significance of all thought and action??/// or use of QURAN in leagal thinking?????

Reaction score
Significance of all thought and action. it does include some of its part in legal thinking.

Reaction score
islamiat 2011 paper 1

2. Major themes of Quran, Quran as a source of Guidance, Main sources of legal thinking

3. Qualities, Relations with other states, relations woth jewish tribes and hypocrites, Miraj, Last sermon, boycott

4. Khadija, Aisha, Fatima, Scribes: zaid bin thabit, Abdullah bin masud , Ansar, Abu Talib, Abu Sufyan, Bilal, Hamza, Khalid bin waleed, Modesty

+2009,2010 papers(probably one question will be repeated) +Specimen that muzamil clearly stated especially he stressed on q3,4,5

Reaction score
hey guys i am a new member i want to ask a question hw could we answer Quran as source of guidace .plz explain me the contents in details .

THANKS AND REGARDS,
SKEETER

Reaction score
can someone also post sir iftikhar's history guess paper.thanks in advance.

Reaction score
skeeter said:
hey guys i am a new member i want to ask a question hw could we answer Quran as source of guidace .plz explain me the contents in details .

THANKS AND REGARDS,
SKEETER

its pretty much as of that of Quran as source of Islamic Law

Reaction score
@bro fsih 58 i may write the use of quran legal thinking contents in it.

another query plz tell me about what to write in revelation of quran frm 610- 622 A.D

Reaction score
guys Quran as source of guidance might not come straightforward the examiner may change the wording into How Quran provides guidance to muslims about beliefs and acts and worship?? FOR this u are not to include and quotation regarding islamic law simple quotations regarding beliefs(articles of faith) and acts or worship(prayer,fasting e.t.c) now for eg if the question comes as whole like HOW quran guides muslims in their daily living?? in this u will include all a little brief intro about beliefs then give one to two quotations about acts of worship and rest legal thinking....

Reaction score
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
4 incidents with relations??????????????????????? wtf i only know 2 :S

Reaction score
- with jews
- hypocrites
- treaty of hudaibiya
- conquest of mecca
-Taif
.............. etc etc

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
- with jews
- hypocrites
- treaty of hudaibiya
- conquest of mecca
-Taif
.............. etc etc

DUDE u are wron visit to taif and with jews and hypocrites arent to be included in this relation with states question there is a whole topic on it i think so if u have looked

Reaction score
i knw..... bt they r relation with other communities.!!!!

in other states....
-conquest of Mecca
-Letters to kings and emperors ** 5 marks each

evn taif is not included coz at dat tym there was no Muslim state.....