• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dr. Iftikhar's islamiat p1 guess and muzammils

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
i knw..... bt they r relation with other communities.!!!!

in other states....
-conquest of Mecca
-Letters to kings and emperors ** 5 marks each

evn taif is not included coz at dat tym there was no Muslim state.....

yeah but u are missing TREATY OF HUDAIBYA which was signed between prophet an mecca and meca was another state also like zafar alam wrote 4 incidents so these 3 along with battle of khyber may be included which was against jews of another state(khyber) correct me if i m wrong

Reaction score
Okay Now I'm confused....with all these guesses the only thing that happens is the candidate becoming dizzy

Reaction score
hey i wanted to ask something....

how can revelation of Quran be repeated again it was in the Nov. 09 paper... so were the battles during Prophets life :/

Im not familiar with the pattern.... are questions repeated in tht way?

Reaction score
ahahaha.... kiddo questions are often repeated as of Hz. Ali and Quran..... so neva think about repetition evn qustion of N.10 can come too

Reaction score
We will discuss the three major themes in quran in detail supported by the surah of these themes
1) Allah in his attributes
2) Allah in his relation with the created world
3) Allah and his messengers.

Reaction score
it was the journey to the 7th heaven, where holy prophet was bestowed with the blessing to see Allah Almighty

Reaction score
hey guys i am a new member i want to ask a question hw could we answer Quran as source of guidace .plz explain me the contents in details .

THANKS AND REGARDS,
SKEETER
Its easy, You should tell about how quran guide to in every aspect of your life, its guides you social behaviour towards children , elders , and the peole in society , its guides you politicaly what a leader should do to , quran guides as in economic aspect day to day dealing here you can quote "...Allah has premitted trade and forbbiden usury." that way you tell inshallah u able to score 10 :D