• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DRAMA

Reaction score
nd wt did u do for your practicals?
Im doing the physicists. Lets discuss the stimulus that we got. The pen is mightier than sword, Matter of Judgement, and Jump for Joy. What did you guys do for those?

Reaction score
mine is physicists as well... does anyone have any notes on it? they would be of great help!

Reaction score
I don't have notes on it...but I can help if you have doubts or actually we can all discuss here :)

Reaction score
um yeah :) how would you describe mobius's character and how could that be brought out in performance? also are there any tips on writing about the set of a piece? thanks!

Reaction score
um yeah :) how would you describe mobius's character and how could that be brought out in performance? also are there any tips on writing about the set of a piece? thanks!
for the set...you just write about its significance...like in the script here they've mentioned that the dead body was lying in the background so that it didn't distract the audience

well mobius's character is rather complicated...maybe i cn type all of it down and mail it to you after my eco and business exam? ill put it here day after tomorrow :)

Reaction score
i think my predicted grade is a C/B but yea my teacher in the mid term report gave me a A* then in my end of year gave me a C. My theory part of drama lets me down i cant add drama words into my sentences correctly