• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dropping Subjects??

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering, if i did not take physics (maybe chemistry too) could i still pursue for science field...doesn't matter which field...most probably nothing to do with human cutting up and all....i was thinking of marine biology....got any thoughts? :S

Reaction score
btw i am talking about in A-levels and all....i think i ma take only three subjects :S

Reaction score
well, if you want to go to the biology side, you have to take physics chem and bio in A-levels . thats what everyone tells me :D

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
well, if you want to go to the biology side, you have to take physics chem and bio in A-levels . thats what everyone tells me :D
NOOOOOOOOOOOO...-.- (i hate physics) dang it....fine um a see about it later...i got three months of total peace...(still hating physics)-.-

Reaction score
same here :D
but i think u can drop physic coz the chem and bio is relate and phy and math is relate :D

Reaction score
haochen said:
same here :D
but i think u can drop physic coz the chem and bio is relate and phy and math is relate :D
yeah chem is kinda fine wid me...but physics is hell! (why do the two worst subjects have to join leagues)-.- anyways frgt about it i ma think about it later

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think you'll need physics, but I've also heard chemistry is important for studying biology.