• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Duaa's to Help in Examinations =)

Reaction score
on the day of exam / interview recite the following dua 99 times..
" YA RABBAL ALAMEEN INNI US ALUKA KHAIRA HAZAL YAUM WA NASRIKA,WA NOORIKA, WA BARAKATIKA"
translation : " O LORD OF THE WORLDS, VERILY I ASK YOU FOR GOOD ON THIS DAY, AND YOUR HELP, AND YOUR LIGHT ,AND YOUR BLESSING "
i hav not written this in arbi to avoid mistakes of zair and zabar!

Reaction score
I found it Xtremite !!!:D:D It's lenahtadee because we're talking about us. If it were referred to as singularly, it would be leenahtadia but for plural or a group of people it's leenahtadee
Thanks to my arabic classes:p

Reaction score
May Allah (SWT) Succeed us in this life and in the Hereafter-Aameen-
I'm only tagging the handful number of Brothers and Sisters I know, please tag others and let them all know of this:)
1995@10Sept Happy Muslimah geek101 Zari Raweeha xhizors MaxStudentALevel biba XtremiteSoldier313 PhyZac gary221 Jiyad Ahsan iKhaled Al-Anoud shazmina Manobilly 1357913579 Ariel Robert Esme Noor Ahmad badrobot14 SalmanPakRocks PANDA- fadilah Farru @everyone else :) Please pass this on...JAzakum Allahu Khair.
May Allah Help us all in our examinations..Please keep me in your prayers....
JazakAllah :) May Allah bless you too:)

Reaction score
Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Ra7matullahi wa Barakatuhu!

We are all struggling in our exams at the moment...they're tough; and very exhausting-especially for the brothers and sisters in IGCSE. So i prepared a bunch of Ad'iya (Duaa's) that will inshAllah help us through this tough time:)

• Bismillah
  • Ayatul Kursi
  • Allahumma Salli 'ala Muhammed
  • On the day you have your exam:
  • اللهمَّ إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَيْكَ و أَسْلَمْتُ أَمْرِي إِلَيْكَ لا مَلْجَأَ و لا مَنْجَى مِنْكَ إلَّا إلَيْكَ.
  • Entering the examination hall:
  • رَبِّ أدْخِخِلْنِي مَدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ و أخْرِجْنِي مَخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ و اجْعَلْ لِي من لَدُنكَ سُلْطَاناً نَصِيراً
  • Before you start solving the paper:
  • رَبِّ اشْرَحْلِي صَدْرِي وَ يَسِّرْلِي أَمْرِي و احْلُل عُقْدَةً مِن لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي... بَسْمِ الله الْفَتَّاح، اللهمَّ لا سَهْلاً إلَّا ما جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً و أنت تَجْعَلُ الصَعْبَ إذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاَ...يا أرْحَمَ الرَّاحمين.
  • In the middle of your exam:
  • لا إله إلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إنِّي كُنتُ من الظَّالِمِين يا حيُّ يا قَيُّوم بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغْيُثُ...ربِّ إنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضّرُّ وَ أَنْتَ أرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِين
  • When you forget something or get stuck on a question*:​
  • اللهمَّ يا جَامِع النَّاسَ في يومٍ لا رَيْبَ فِيه أجْمع عَلَيَّ ضَالَّتِي
  • After ending the exam:​
  • الحمدُ للهِ الذي هَدَانِي لهَذَا و ما كُنَّا لنَهْتَدِي لو لا أنَّ هَدَانَا الله
*Over here, increase the number of times you'll be saying La ilaha illAllah. And this Duaa is also said when you lose or misplace something.

Jazak Allah Khairan!! :D
Thank u 4 sharing!!!