• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EASIEST EXTRA SUBJECTS FOR OLEVELS

Reaction score
Umm heyy I am a science student and took ict as an extra subject. But I got a B in urdu already so I want to give two more subjects along with it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help mee. :(
Allah aap sab ko A* day (ameen) please help me
I have got only 3 months.

Reaction score
Well, Environmental Management and Commerce are probably the least challenging subjects in O Levels. However, what I'd recommend is going for subjects which you find interesting, rather than just taking a whole bunch of apparently "easy"ones . I'm a science student too and I'll probably be giving Economics and Commerce in the upcoming winter session.

Reaction score
Umm heyy I am a science student and took ict as an extra subject. But I got a B in urdu already so I want to give two more subjects along with it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help mee. :(
Allah aap sab ko A* day (ameen) please help me
I have got only 3 months.
Go for commerce. I too am a science student and just appeared in commerce in this May/June attempt.
Commerce is easy as well as interesting as it applies on your daily life, you'll learn alot from it.
Once you choose commerce, don't worry about the time you have. I chose commerce 2 months before exams and prepared it in a week or something. P2 is very easy as you have to attempt 4 questions from a choice of 8! That means you can obviously skip chapters you don't like :p
But that doesn't apply for P1 (For that you just need to do past papers. Too many repeated MCQs)
Good luck.

Reaction score
EM if you're analytical and stuff. I got an A* without even opening the book and skimming through a past paper. But like someone stated above, do something that's beneficial for the career path you expect to go along with. Getting easy A*'s isn't really that exciting. As an AS student, I wish I'd have rather done World History, Economics or Add-Maths.

Reaction score
EM if you're analytical and stuff. I got an A* without even opening the book and skimming through a past paper. But like someone stated above, do something that's beneficial for the career path you expect to go along with. Getting easy A*'s isn't really that exciting. As an AS student, I wish I'd have rather done World History, Economics or Add-Maths.
Any tip for EM? :D

Reaction score
This is a really good advice actually. You only learn by personal experience. I would have surely gone for add-math instead EM if someone ever told me this. So in the end don't just choose something that will not only get you an A* but also help you in the future.

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
This is a really good advice actually. You only learn by personal experience. I would have surely gone for add-math instead EM if someone ever told me this. So in the end don't just choose something that will not only get you an A* but also help you in the future.
Have u given EM?
Any tip?

Reaction score
Sociology is an easy subject . Its pretty simple bcz they are plain things we already know just put in sentences ! I believe this subject should be there for every one . It really gives u an insight abt the world . It will give u " general knowledge " and u will be able to speak a lot more than u already know about every thing . I did A level sociology by myself and got an A* by the grace of Allah . U wouldnt need a teacher really and if u have any doubts u can pm me or just just post it here .

Reaction score
Sociology is an easy subject . Its pretty simple bcz they are plain things we already know just put in sentences ! I believe this subject should be there for every one . It really gives u an insight abt the world . It will give u " general knowledge " and u will be able to speak a lot more than u already know about every thing . I did A level sociology by myself and got an A* by the grace of Allah . U wouldnt need a teacher really and if u have any doubts u can pm me or just just post it here .
Did u give EM in O Level?

Reaction score
I am a science group O level student and have chosen world history, business st, sociology, commerce, EM as extras can plz anyone help me in these subjects going to appear for these in upcoming may/june 19 so kindly help me in these subjects

Reaction score
I am a science group O level student and have chosen world history, business st, sociology, commerce, EM as extras can plz anyone help me in these subjects going to appear for these in upcoming may/june 19 so kindly help me in these subjects
Hey, just saw your post and was wondering if tuitions are needed for sociology as I’m about to do it privately; my school does not offer this subject. Other than this can u notify me if World History is an easy subject to study? Like is it any similar to History and Culture of Pakistan?