• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Easiest subjects?

Reaction score
So here's a C grade average student who never really got an A in O levels. I want to farm some easy A grades in A levels. I'd like to know which are the easiest subjects of A levels? :p

Reaction score
lolx@frther maths.its the hardest sub ever known i think u said it ironically

Reaction score
I am actually having Physics, Maths and Computing as my main subjects. So please suggest me other than these.
@Reborn: Is Computing really easy? =o

Reaction score
hey plz temme how many projects are required to be submitted for AS level computing as i am giving in november and how many months are required to cover theory?

Reaction score
I'm a terrible student, but I managed to pass in Urdu, so I would say: Urdu.

Reaction score
Oh nice, thanks for all the replies!
Can you people suggest a few more subjects please?
Thanks! =)

Reaction score
it depends on what carrier you want to choose in future...find your interest and choose accordingly subject, if u like to study biology then that will become easy for you... still urdu, bussiness studies are easy...

Reaction score
urdu business studies (as xtra are ok)
but seriously i advise u not to take too many subjects. in this way, u spoil ur major subjects as well.

Reaction score
"it depends on what carrier you want to choose in future." by rviboy
Yep, I know my line that's why I've said I've chosen Physics, Maths and Computing as my primary subjects. Not sure though, may change later... thinking of Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology (never studied Bio in O levels though).

"in this way, u spoil ur major subjects as well." by Jazib
True. I was just having an idea of the easiest subjects. I may not appear in these as the subjects people have mentioned are the subjects in which I'm LEAST interested and will likely to get a U grade including Urdu which I can hardly read. And business studies which seems VERY boring to me, infact, all the commerce subjects. Makes me sleep. :p

Physics, Maths and Biology seem to interest me, I'll just stick with them then.

Thanks for all the replies.

Reaction score
if u have to study in pak and go in medical or engineering , u must take phy, math, chem, and bio.exclude bio if not going in medical field... but if u r planning to study abroad later then you go with economics or computing or any other important subject, ..... and its not a problem that weather you have studied bio in o level or not.there are same topics but in a level we study in more detail ..
well it all depends on your interest regarding subject selection, u go through different subjects books and see is it interesting or not or may consult any carrier advisor and attend any a level seminar. what i have observed from your above posts is that it maybe tough for you to handle these major subjects so take three out of four u mentioned above and make Ur mind weather u want to exclude medical option or engineering...