• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Eco Paper 12 help needed!!!!

Reaction score
Anyone doing eco, can u please tell me what should i do and what are ull going to do!!
Thnx :) :D

Reaction score
We have already revised the syllabus content twice for the other two papers...Past papers for this one :)

Reaction score
hey guys need some help please. not getting this question.
it's economics multiple choice - w10 qp11

question no. 27. What will be the likely effect on the remaining population of a developing country when newly trained, skilled workers migrate to developed countries?
A. Its average age will increase.
B. Its mobility will increase.
C. Its productivity will increase
D. Its total size will increase

the answer is A, but i really don't understand why?
can anyone help?

Reaction score
thejoshuatree said:

question no. 27. What will be the likely effect on the remaining population of a developing country when newly trained, skilled workers migrate to developed countries?

can anyone help?

you see it says what will happen when newly trained skilled workers migrate that means when young workers migrate so the country will have less new young workers so the current workers ages will naturally increase thats why the Answer is A

Reaction score
Shariq607 said:
thejoshuatree said:

can anyone help?

you see it says what will happen when newly trained skilled workers migrate that means when young workers migrate so the country will have less new young workers so the current workers ages will naturally increase thats why the Answer is A
i honestly didn't understand much of that, and what i did understand, were the wrong reasons. the key word is "developing", this means the average age is much lower than working ages as death rates are high. therefore, migrating workers are bound to be older than the average age, which makes the average age higher.

ps. the thank button was made for a reason ;)

Reaction score
people have different ways of thinking and mine goes with Shariq607. thats the reason i would give for this question. :)

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
people have different ways of thinking and mine goes with Shariq607. thats the reason i would give for this question. :)
however u think, the answer was right both ways. and i still don't really understand what he was saying o_O

Reaction score
JiViFiDi said:
yellitgirl said:
however u think, the answer was right both ways. and i still don't really understand what he was saying o_O
lol forget it :D