• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economic paper 1

Reaction score
Uptill now, I only know about 1 mistake I have made, but I am expecting above 36.

Reaction score
Depreciation of the currency, and the balance of payment was going further negative.

Reaction score
Wt was the answer to qs of factors of production, i chose the first one regarding capital

Reaction score
what was the answer of the question in which the inflation went to 100%? I chose purchasing power of money was halved.

Reaction score
for market failure it was monopoly one and i dont remember 38!

some people are saying that the answer to the market failure q was C. I chose monopoly myself but in a way the answer can be C.

Reaction score
Wt was the answer to qs of factors of production, i chose the first one regarding capital
Dude I also choose that first one. But people are saying that It was option D regarding 'Land is a natural factor that can be improved by human action' :S

Reaction score
what was the answer of the question in which the inflation went to 100%? I chose purchasing power of money was halved.
that is correct.
Dude I also choose that first one. But people are saying that It was option D regarding 'Land is a natural factor that can be improved by human action' :S
I wrote A as well. My sir said roads and ports come under land, and equipment and machinery is obviously capital, so A is fine.
some people are saying that the answer to the market failure q was C. I chose monopoly myself but in a way the answer can be C.
What was option C?

Reaction score
perfect1

Option C was " the closure of small, independent shops in rural areas" whereas option A was " a monopoly earning abnormal profits"

Also, roads and ports are capital. How can they be land? They are not natural but are constructed by humans!!

Reaction score
Capital is man made aids to production, i put D. And as for market failure i put the prices for social costs :S im hoping for 35+ Insha Allah..

Reaction score
can someone tell the answer to the one regarding difficulty in calculating living standards in agriculture ,i put weather changes are nunpredictable!

Reaction score
can someone tell the answer to the one regarding difficulty in calculating living standards in agriculture ,i put weather changes are nunpredictable!
it was that since the ppl indulge in subsistence agriculture they consume what they produce themselves so no income is generated and hence it is difficult to calculate gdp:) it was regarding problems in measuring gdp.