• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics 32 discussion of question/answers

Reaction score
My reasoning is that a firm which grows fast maximizes it's output, AR=AC, so profits to stockholders are minimal

Reaction score
My reasoning is that a firm which grows fast maximizes it's output, AR=AC, so profits to stockholders are minimal
what about the dieconomies of scale that it experinces like as it grows beyong certain size!!!the communication problem leads to workers demotivation and so the labour turnover increases!!:)

Reaction score
Wasn't that another question, about the firm building one more identical plant
Ya ya that I agree that was managerial dieconomies of scale for the manufacturing firm
a one more question was ther answer was labour turover incresases something like that???

Reaction score
Ya ya that I agree that was managerial dieconomies of scale for the manufacturing firm
a one more question was ther answer was labour turover incresases something like that???
There was such an answer, but I don't think it's correct

Reaction score
but i think it was reduced profits available for distribution to shareholders. because a rapidly growing firm will keep more retained profits with itself for expansion.

Reaction score
increased labour turnover is possible. but the term usually was mentioned in the question!!!! so i think reduced profits was the answer

Reaction score
increased labour turnover is possible. but the term usually was mentioned in the question!!!! so i think reduced profits was the answer
But its quite evident from the 2nd chapter that lays an emphasis on the economies of dieconomies of scale!!clearly mentioned there!!also ya bro and also labout turnover can also be usually!!its impossible to allocate time periods!!so thats why!!

Reaction score
butt not enough evidence was der in the question to support that workers were unhappy. some workers also get increased pay. so why will labour turnover increase necessarily???

Reaction score
what about number 28? about why an injection of 10 million results in an increase in GDP of less than that

Reaction score
Hey whats your answer for number 30?

how were my other answers
Ya eveything right!i guess except:-
1.actual output>potential output
2.and for the conecntration ratio are u saying that the answer was 25%market share each??????
3.and doubt in that labour turover!!

Reaction score
But its quite evident from the 2nd chapter that lays an emphasis on the economies of dieconomies of scale!!clearly mentioned there!!also ya bro and also labout turnover can also be usually!!its impossible to allocate time periods!!so thats why!!
a firm with growth can experience economies of scale also anyway

Reaction score
for that one i wrote bcoz of marginal propensity to consume. B option. but i am not sure, u may be right also bcoz A was also very close.