• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics A2..Book Question

Reaction score
So i am studyin from the Colin Bamford , Keith

brunskill etc book .And apart from the first two chapters , the rest seems bollocks to me.Is it a good book and should i bother readin from this book? suggestions please

brunskill etc book

Reaction score
flintstone said:
So i am studyin from the Colin Bamford , Keith brunskill etc book .And apart from the first two chapters , the rest seems bollocks to me.Is it a good book and should i bother readin from this book? suggestions please brunskill etc book

the CIE endorsed one right? I didn't like that book much, especially the AS part... though I found A2 ok, better than AS.. the one reason I used that book was to just have an idea on what is in syllabus and what not... but I suggest check the link below and try to have one or two from the list .. I read the Stanlake's Introductory Economics.. it was good, you can also try the one by Anderton or John Sloman..... btw, I guess you are currently using the 1st edition of the CIE endorsed book, a new second edition has been released recently... I heard that the 2nd one is better
http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/ac ... =0&size=18

Reaction score
I used that book 'Bamford one'

Other than that i used to study the topics on internet, as a personal interest since economics is my field and used to do the past papers. It covers all material.

My A level economics grade was A*