• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics doubt P3 and P4, post it all in here!

Reaction score
Please, somebody show me the different supply curves of labour for an employer, firm in all the market structures. I am confused.
Bro try avoiding such questions...Here you can't be taught economics from the scratch...Read it from the book and come back here to ask some rigorous question from past papers or any thing else

Reaction score
I dont have that book
can you explain what marginal efficiency of capital is with a diagram?
Marginal efficiency of capital (MEC) is a Keynesian concept. According to J. M. Keynes, nations output depends on its stock of capital. An increase in the stock of capital increases output. The question is how much increase in investment raises output’? Well, this depends on the productivity of new capital i.e. on the marginal efficiency of capital. Marginal efficiency of capital is the rate of return expected to be obtainable on a new capital asset over its life time.
yawr graph iss ka yaad nae ha abb :/

Reaction score
ok thnx
i know the graph, its downward sloping to the right
as interest rates fall (y-axis), investment increases
can u explain the moneteary transmission mechanism? where is used? and for like which questions i need to use this terminology?

Reaction score
ok thnx
can u explain the moneteary transmission mechanism? where is used? and for like which questions i need to use this terminology?
bro don't know about this term..just heard it from you :p
I didn't studied in my A-level ever...i guess you are going in too debt...Just go through the subject contents of the syallbus rather going too much overboard

Reaction score
ok thnx
It's the graph of MEC (Marginal efficiency of Capital).
It is downward sloping because the effect we are trying to analyse is in the short run and because of law of diminishing returns.