• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECONOMICS PAPER 1

Reaction score
i got confused in three of the questions.
firstly, the one which asked for the government's responsibility to provide what (a) ticket checker (b)security cameras (c) security guards (d) immigration officers ?

Reaction score
Yes i marked the same :)

What about the qtn that asked for k why will a worker chose to work for govt. rather than private sector
and secondly what was the answer to the qtn that stated , iceland has higher HDI but lower GDP than USA

Reaction score
for the worker one it wa that he will have the opportunity to work within a large organization and for iceland one it was higher life expectancy .

Reaction score
excellent. expecting good marks. actually, i did igcse economics but most of the questions are generally same.

Reaction score
it should be ..i gave olevel eco he gave igcse...same questions were asked!

Reaction score
What was the ans to the qtn , why choice is an imp element in basic eco problem

Reaction score
oh thankGod. I marked same aswell.
and what about that integration one. was it backward followed by forward??

Reaction score
the question which refered to China. was its answer keh its trade surplus increase and demand for local engines also increases?

Reaction score
haha yes..and another qtn was k how the largest mining company of the world HBP managed to increase its profits by 20% ..what abt it?