• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Paper 12: Grade Threshold and Discussion

Grade Threshold? Vote below to make the poll a realistic threshold. Thanks

• Total voters
Reaction score
Please post on the polls above. How was your paper and what do you guys expect the threshold to be. We will discuss the paper afted 24 hours inshallah!

Reaction score
I found the paper ok. Not too hard and not too easy- threshold should be around 24

Reaction score
the paper was quite easy not THAT difficult....a normal paper with a normal threshold at about 24 25 for an a

Reaction score
The paper was Ok. Not as hard as I was expecting so that was good. Found a few of the questions a bit of a challenge though. I'm guessing A=25

Reaction score
Guys what was the answer to Q.18, the one which had something to do with definition of employment. Also the one in which we had to calculatewhat caused the surplus to become a deficit the most and the least? Also the qustion which said that what will happen when the rate of inflation increases due to oil price increase. In this question, i was confused btw C and D which were Bop will improve and unemplyment will fall respectively. Finally, if any of you remember question 28(question on the bottom of the second last page), please post it and its answer. Thanks

Reaction score
I'm a private candidate and this is my first multiple choice paper. I have a doubt here regarding on the candidate signature column. As the answer sheet will be scanned
on OMR machine, Could the machine manage able to read my answer sheet where i'm using a blue pen to sign the column?

Reaction score
Don't worry I've signed with a pen on gazillion mcqs exams that I've taken so far in life

Reaction score
today we had our chem paper 12 but we were told to sigh and shade with pencil......
pen was not at all used????