• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECONOMICS PAPER 2

Reaction score
what should be the answer of this Q.
should more factors of production be used to build houses?

Reaction score
The paper was a chocalte cake.:)
What did you guys wrote in 5c,the supplyside and monetaey policies one?

what did u wrote in the factors of production question that would more factors would be needed to build houses.???weird question .....just wrote what could i get from the question...not pretty sure it was correct or not ....

Reaction score
what should be the answer of this Q.
should more factors of production be used to build houses?

although i didnt attempted this question bt can answer it
in economics we cant say that do this immediately because it seems good nah never it depends upon the effects its creating.
Factors invlved are:
Demand if its high from consumer then it shud be considered
investment is available or not
enterprise is available or not
most important one is that wht is the opportunity cost like for example building defence for the nation is more important than houses in the end after xplaining this u could write it depends upon the factors availablitlty as well as social cost and benefits that whther houses shud be built or not...:D

Reaction score
in economics we cant say that do this immediately because it seems good nah never it depends upon the effects its creating.
Factors invlved are:
most important one is that wht is the opportunity cost like for example building defence for the nation is more important than houses in the end after xplaining this u could write it depends upon the factors availablitlty as well as social cost and benefits that whther houses shud be built or not...:D
JazzakAllah

Reaction score
Factors invlved are:

BUT o_O umm did u just say this by yourself or ask your teacher? o.o

Reaction score
han i love it too but thats a very basic answer o_O if this much was enough i mustve watsed so much time :facepalm:
which ones did u attempt?

not my fault if u wasted so much time for this one...:p
i did the ped one,policies one and poverty one..:D

Reaction score
not my fault if u wasted so much time for this one...:p
i did the ped one,policies one and poverty one..:D

kher i finished with more than 45 minutes still on the clock :p
poverty one i left :eek:
policies one , which did u say was more imp or whatever. monetary or suppyside?

Reaction score
kher i finished with more than 45 minutes still on the clock :p
poverty one i left :eek:
policies one , which did u say was more imp or whatever. monetary or suppyside?

keep in mind never ever deduce that this is always better than that one in economics so i wrote taht it depends upon the economic situation prevailing in the country whch policy wud be important..secondly it depends upon the govt.officials skills that how they implement them..:D

Reaction score
keep in mind never ever deduce that this is always better than that one in economics so i wrote taht it depends upon the economic situation prevailing in the country whch policy wud be important..secondly it depends upon the govt.officials skills that how they implement them..:D

SAME \m/
but i did tilt thora sa towards monetary us waqt cuz ooper wali statement se i guess laga tha.