• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics paper 31 expected topics

Reaction score
The case study in paper 3 is usually based on a country or on a market for a specific product. So I'd suggest for paper 3 to mainly go over macroeconomics. I have a set of notes which I found helpful cause they explain everything in the 2012 syllabus, I've attached it. Its not mine though, I got it off the web too. I think there's a difference between the 2013 and the 2012 syllabus so you might wanna go through what's not there in these notes separately . Good luck :)

Attachments

• IGCSE Economics Notes with Syllabus Statments.docx
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Reaction score
I think some of the predicted questions that will come are mostly from the chapters envolving banks:
-The functions of money, Commercial Banks, Central Banks, Stock Exchange, Wage Factors, Change In Earnings, Spending & Borrowing... etc.
I hope they make it easy on us :(
Goodluck Everyone!

Reaction score
The case study in paper 3 is usually based on a country or on a market for a specific product. So I'd suggest for paper 3 to mainly go over macroeconomics. I have a set of notes which I found helpful cause they explain everything in the 2012 syllabus, I've attached it. Its not mine though, I got it off the web too. I think there's a difference between the 2013 and the 2012 syllabus so you might wanna go through what's not there in these notes separately . Good luck :)
This is so useful! :D

Reaction score
I can't open it :/ can u link it as a pdf or something? thnks C:

Reaction score
do you know what changes are there in 2013 syllabus?that was not in 2012?