• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECONOMICS PAPER????

Reaction score
HOW did it go guyz???? Which question did u atempt???? i think it was good... :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
mine went not so good.. time seemed to be way too less. and the part D of Q1. was simply out of my imagination.

Reaction score
The Eco paer was pretty easy...but i totally got the first Question wrong...Damn it!!
Other than that I did Q2 and it a went good...
Hoping for an A if P1 goes just as well...

Reaction score
What did you write about in the economic outlook question? I think i messed up there..

Reaction score
The essays were far too simple than expected. However, Data response question was a bit difficult as usual!
The change in real income was 120 A$. Change in Real income = Nominal * (CPI index of 08-09/CPI Index 12-13)
I too messed up that 'economic outlook' question!
Thank to god that there were no any questions from Xchng Rates! It is damn hard!!!
All in all, the question was simple!

Reaction score
Ya rite,,, Q1 was quite difficult.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
wat was the answer of that,,, Q1 (ii)??? Why do we take constant prices???? :%) :%) :%)
nd yes,,, real earning was smthn around 3 :D :D :D :D
I attempted Q.4..... Did any1 else also attempted Q.4,,, or am i the only onE??? coz none of my freinds did it :oops: :oops: :oops: .......
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Constant price ( Real price or inflation adjusted) takes into account the price level change of the trading countries. Which makes it more accurate and shows the true competitiveness of the country

Reaction score
For like the past 5 years or so the GT has always been below 30 marks...my guess is that for this one the GT will be at 25 for an A...this is just my opinion and just a guess...
A lot of people screwed up the first question and it was definitely difficult.
Let's just all hope that we do good on our P1 and get an A in the end. Inshallah!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No Paper Discussion before 24 hours! Please follow the rules!!

Reaction score
data response was dificult i did Questn 2a n b thy were easy can any1 teme brief pointx whch were required? secondly if most of the ppl did Questn 2 thn less markx wud b achievd...