• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics paper31 discussion

Reaction score
mega5984 said:
dude ,, THANKS ALOTIEeeeeee ,,,,,, you saved my life plz help me in business also ,, i had posted there plz ,, i am in a deep tension ritee now... :cry: :cry:

lol so am I dres so much to do in busines and so lil time....wht place r u in?

btw dres a thank button for thanking ppl u kno :p

Reaction score
i am in islamabad ...:D ,, just facing problem in the strategic management ,, if you can post there i will be thankful 2 u .....!!! :cry:

Reaction score
mega5984 said:
i am in islamabad ...:D ,, just facing problem in the strategic management ,, if you can post there i will be thankful 2 u .....!!! :cry:

okay chek out the business 32 thread ive postd smthin dre

Reaction score
ooo ,, thanks to both of you ,,, u guys are really very nice, between from where u guys are ??? :)

Reaction score
thanks...
i can see Mega's tension..

ooo ,, thanks to both of you ,,, u guys are really very nice, between from where u guys are ??? :)

"between" instead of "by the way"

Reaction score
when the cost is very minute a firm would be able to pay more on it.. therefore, the asnwer is B. where the labour cost are very small proportion of the firm's costs/

Reaction score
DWL is a loss to society that occurs due to externalities present.. the answer was most probably "Y".. ;)

Reaction score
hahah.. hey if you had posted it at night then I had gone sleeping you should have told asked earlier.. somehow, two of you lost because of my "early" sleep. anyhow did you also get the DWL question?

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
hahah.. hey if you had posted it at night then I had gone sleeping you should have told asked earlier.. somehow, two of you lost because of my "early" sleep. anyhow did you also get the DWL question?

id posted this earlier it got llost in the other posts plus i forgot i had this doubt :D

yea it was y + z

Reaction score
DJ, No.. it can't be.. it has to be Y only... please tell me i am correct... it asked to the reduction in the dwl..

Reaction score
and hey... what abt in which the maximum price was given.. was it LM shift towards left??? fall in demand??