• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics

Reaction score
what do u hate most?

how r u planning to study and what are the most important things?
any guesses about the paper?

which book do u guys have?

phew, thats a lot of question!

Reaction score
To study, I'm just going to go through the whole syllabus and try make sure i know everything (even though I know this is impossible) :(

Important things? i think Economic Growth is quite important. Demand and Supply as well. But you should just have a general idea about everything. Make sure, no matter what they ask, you have something to write about it and score marks.

We don't use a book. My teacher just gives us printed notes. I have no idea from where!! And we don't even have notes on the whole syllabus, so tomorrow I'll need you guys to help me by telling me what I don't know :)

Reaction score
For me , to study Ill just memorise the whole book. our teacher made summaries on certain big chapters such as international trade, monopoly, labour market, etc.

Btw, the last economics test ( paper 6 ) was kinda easy so I expect that the paper 3 wouldn't be hard.

Anyways, my book is economics-a complete course by dan moyniham and brian titley.

And good luck with your studies!.

Reaction score
So how was it? I found it OK!! Considering that in the last 4 years you need about 55/80 to get an A I think even an A* is possible :)

I did Questions 1,2,3 and 6.