• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECONOMIX p2 is here(prediction)-www.danishjan.8k.com

Reaction score
THIS IS JUST A PREDICTION DONT RELY ON THIS

the prediction for economics aslevle paper 2 is here=
sexction A will come from micro(inshallah)
section b will must have a inflation question!
ONE QUESTION FROM DEMAND SUPPLY

_____________________VERY LESS CHANCES FOR MARKET FAILURE AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE! -----------------------

THIS IS JUST A PREDICTION THE REST IS IN ALLAHS HAND!
WISH U PEOPLE ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS!

REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!
DANISH -JAN
WEB MASTER www.danishjan.8k.com

Reaction score
The Examiner only focuses on numerous topics and i have divided those topics into sections... The Examiner has a combination of asking questions... this combination is also available in the sections i have combined....... For instance if the first question contains the information about Basic economic problem then the next part will be of market systems or market failure...... This is the way he is gonna ask and now it is up to you and your understanding capabilities that you cope up/understand his question.....

SECTION 1: -Basic Economic Problem, PPC
-Economic Systems
-Market Failure

SECTION 2: -Demand, Supply and Equilibrium
-Elasticity
-Role of govt. in price mechanism

SECTION 3: -Characteristics and functions of money
-Inflation
-Measurement of Unemployment
-Division, Productivity and mobility of Labour

SECTION 4: -International trade
-Exchange rate
-Balance of payment
These sections are for paper 2 out of this sections the data response is from mainly sections 3 and 4 previously he asked from section 3 so there is a high probability that it might come from section 4...... For section B you only need to prepare 3 sections, 1 section you can leave in choice. Hope this information helps.
Abdullah Gilani
[email protected]
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
I will post for Paper 4 later on......

Reaction score
and the thing we only have to choose 2! so just study the 1st section and one of the three sections remain.. it's not that hard guuys

Reaction score
insallah!! prabhu hamare rakhshya karna..!! jai sambho!!! isk exam ke dukhad ghadi se hum sabko mukti diladena prabhu,, jai sambho!!

Reaction score
Hahahaha... "INSHALLAH" ... & "Prabhu".. Its like heaven and earth are apart.. (Without offence to any one)..

Reaction score
No problem danish jan..... Economics p2 was very very easy and we cant hope for p4 and p3 to be easy so you have to prepare for them....... I hope my guide of studying helped after tomorrows paper i will post the way to study p4 it has been divided into 7 sections which are a little difficult but don't worry i will post tricks to remember along the way Inshallah

Reaction score
@plshelp man recently cambridge announced that in pakistan both variants questions are being asked and if you want to then prepare from my guide it will help in variant 1 and as well as variant 2