• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel Chemistry Unit 4 (12th June 2013). Revision and Post Exam Discussions.

Reaction score
all i can do is like ur post..cuz i myself want the same help from ppl here..?
:( there weren't many discussions for chemsitry 4 ..i even forgot most of the questions.? Lets discuss em?? U free???

Reaction score
:( there weren't many discussions for chemsitry 4 ..i even forgot most of the questions.? Lets discuss em?? U free???
hey sorry..got bio ppr 5 tmrw...start a thread for that...ppl may replyy..

Reaction score
Howz ur prep?? :) I'm still revising..havnt yet started with the past papers..wbu??
same here..revising...not yet started the scientific article..:(..but its a pm ppr..i'll solve the pprs tmrw,,i'll have to wake up six in the morning,,:mad:

Reaction score
Howz ur prep?? :) I'm still revising..havnt yet started with the past papers..wbu??
aye,,if u got ppr tmrw then wy wasting time on chem ppr 4..its PAST ....try hard for the future now...we'll discuss after the exams INSHALLAH..(y)

Reaction score
same here..revising...not yet started the scientific article..:(..but its a pm ppr..i'll solve the pprs tmrw,,i'll have to wake up six in the morning,,:mad:
Same here dude..:p but I'm confused should i just revise with this years scientific article or should i refer all previous years section C questions as well?? I'm not sure.

Reaction score
Same here dude..:p but I'm confused should i just revise with this years scientific article or should i refer all previous years section C questions as well?? I'm not sure.
CHECK DIS OUT..VERY HELPFUL.nd no need to go thru older section C..no use,,atleast am not doing that..

Attachments

• 6bi05 article.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 29