• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IGCSE Further Math students

Reaction score
Yeah but I left 11 solid marks :/ Hopefully the grade boundries will be low. I feel so DEPRESSED after that paper!

Reaction score
Hopefully HOPEEFULLY more than a B.. 75ish I suppose :(
Paper 2 will be more difficult i guess as there was no 3D and other complicated topics ! This paper was far way more difficult than january paper so I guess if u get like sixty something u'd actually get an A !

Reaction score
My paper went like HELL!! i guess i'll have to study like mad this weekend to even get an A in paper 2....

Reaction score
My paper went like HELL!! i guess i'll have to study like mad this weekend to even get an A in paper 2....
The most f***ed up thing about the paper was the time ! I must get like 90+ for paper 2 in order to get 80 overall ! I have chemistry on monday as well :(

Reaction score
could anyone remind me what topics had come for paper 1 ?? and what topics are likely to come in paper 2???
I bet there's going to be a question on integration and 3D trigonometry.. OH and vectors aswell. None of these topics came in P1.