• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EDEXCEL MATHEMATICS POST YOUR DOUBT HERE!!!

Reaction score
here's a question < not concerning with exams > : Why do we find mid-point of line <median> when solving 3D geometry?
i hope you guys know what my question means...

mid point----(x2+x1)/2 .(y2+y1)/2--that is the mind point--if you have Z coordinated do same

Reaction score
mid point----(x2+x1)/2 .(y2+y1)/2--that is the mind point--if you have Z coordinated do same
bro..i think you have misunderstood me again..i am not referring to the mid-point finding formula...
i am refering to the reason why we find median line when solving 3D geometry which is off the topic so ...it would be better to scratch that..
anyway..thanks for the reply bratha..(y)

Reaction score
bro..i think you have misunderstood me again..i am not referring to the mid-point finding formula...
i am refering to the reason why we find median line when solving 3D geometry which is off the topic so ...it would be better to scratch that..
anyway..thanks for the reply bratha..(y)

I don't think in know the answer to your question

Reaction score
no no..really in IGCSE ,not A or As level...in Further Pure Mathematics...want me to post a past question about it?

Reaction score
From that question paper...no 9..is binomial
give it a try.. ;)

Attachments

• Pure Maths paper 2.pdf
    136.7 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
SORRY I COULD NOT SOLVE IT---I Have totally forgotten about binomial