• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel Maths IAL & GCE June 2014 Question Paper/Model Answers

Reaction score
lol are you sure thats only 8 marks.. thats pretty much a paragraph!
i'm losing marks for not dividing the standard dev..i left it the way it was..ugh!!!! (2 marks gone)
then i'm losing for the one they asked for the relationship between visitors and money! (2 marks)
then i have reserved 3 marks for others( even tho i havent lost anywhere) its just out of fear lol

so thats why i said 68 but if all goes well then 71 :D

Yeah I'm being kinda lenient... maybe I shouldnt.

But I'm guessing I'll lose 2 marks for not finding the skewness, I'll gain a mark for the standard dev. because i did divide, i just shouldnt have added/subtracted, so i'll lose 1, then i'll lose both marks for the reliability, and then for 8(c) and (d) I'm giving myself 2/5 method marks.

So I guess it's pretty fair... lol why do people do that? Be positive!

anyhooo, I'm doing my A2s so my main priority is C3 and C4 anyway. in sha Allah i won't repeat this stupidity.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm being kinda lenient... maybe I shouldnt.

But I'm guessing I'll lose 2 marks for not finding the skewness, I'll gain a mark for the standard dev. because i did divide, i just shouldnt have added/subtracted, so i'll lose 1, then i'll lose both marks for the reliability, and then for 8(c) and (d) I'm giving myself 2/5 method marks.

So I guess it's pretty fair... lol why do people do that? Be positive!

anyhooo, I'm doing my A2s so my main priority is C3 and C4 anyway. in sha Allah i won't repeat this stupidity.

haha yeah! good luck with your remaining subjects!!