• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

@Emma13 .. Surprise! and SMILE!! ='D

Reaction score
Welcome to Islam Emma13=)
May Allah accept all your prayers :)
getwell.gif

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum, O Sister in Islam Emma13! Allah's hold of Mercy is so vast,that even the Heavens and the earths look small in front of it! A new convert to Islam is very lucky Emma!! All your previous sins get washed away and you come out in front of the world as a new-born baby, pure and innocent.. and further more, when a muslim falls sick, Allah forgives his/her sins on account of it. Emma, I may not know you, dear sister, but It seems to me that you are precious to all of us here. I pray to Allah the Curer of Illness and The Giver of Peace to grant you good health and recovery very soon! Ameen. Always begin your day with a smile and say, "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is the greatest)!! And your day will be as beautiful as the view of a flowing river on which the sunlight is shining.... Stay blessed, dear sister!! God bless you!

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum, O Sister in Islam Emma13! Allah's hold of Mercy is so vast,that even the Heavens and the earths look small in front of it! A new convert to Islam is very lucky Emma!! All your previous sins get washed away and you come out in front of the world as a new-born baby, pure and innocent.. and further more, when a muslim falls sick, Allah forgives his/her sins on account of it. Emma, I may not know you, dear sister, but It seems to me that you are precious to all of us here. I pray to Allah the Curer of Illness and The Giver of Peace to grant you good health and recovery very soon! Ameen. Always begin your day with a smile and say, "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is the greatest)!! And your day will be as beautiful as the view of a flowing river on which the sunlight is shining.... Stay blessed, dear sister!! God bless you!

beautiful.

Reaction score
Emma13 get well soon i dont knw u but may Allah grant u health in the blessed month!!no probs ull be gud as new in no tym