• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

eng language

Reaction score
aoa evry1, want to ask a few summary q's,plz more and more people reply because consensus of more people help alot:
1.do we have to write atleast 15 points or they can be more than or less than 15?
2.are two points given included in 15?
3. each point should be necessarily be written on one line?

Reaction score
1 There are 18 points already in the passage , u have to write only 15 points. U can write more than 15 but u will be given only for first 15 no matter they are correct or wrong
2 No u have another 15 points excluding given two points
3 NO there are no restrictions to write one point in one line only but one point should not be that long!!

Reaction score
I would like to add another thng,
the points can we in phrases and u can also pack them word to word frm the passage...however in the summary use ur own words.

Reaction score
I would like to add another thng,
the points can we in phrases and u can also pack them word to word frm the passage...however in the summary use ur own words.
but like this i mean in phrase form,a point will not make sense?

Reaction score
They'll check the first 15 only? Oh that's bad. I usually make around 20 in case one or two are wrong.
What I don't get is how to divide points from the passage into content points when there are several things mentioned in one line. For example if a list of something is mentioned, should put them as one point or can we divide them into at least two or three content points?

Reaction score
i am an olevel student and im gonna appear in may 2012
i got 2 A in my islamiat and pakistan studies.
my skills in sciences are quite good.and i am working hard for A grades in them
i also have to appear in gce english language 1123
my english is good ie i dont have too much grammer mistakes or other faults but my teacher thinks that my writing skills are not capable of scoring A grade.
As for paper 2 which consists of comprehension passage, im quite good in that and m practising hard to iprove it.
for paper 1 which is composition i am too weak in it......i cant write very good and my teacher always comments that my expression is weak and poor organistion and some times she says its childish.
i have only three months left before i appear in my exams and im quite worried abt my english
i read ur post and came to the conclusion that i must ask u for help;...........so plz help me m too depressed about it

Reaction score
i am an olevel student and im gonna appear in may 2012
i got 2 A in my islamiat and pakistan studies.
my skills in sciences are quite good.and i am working hard for A grades in them
i also have to appear in gce english language 1123
my english is good ie i dont have too much grammer mistakes or other faults but my teacher thinks that my writing skills are not capable of scoring A grade.
As for paper 2 which consists of comprehension passage, im quite good in that and m practising hard to iprove it.
for paper 1 which is composition i am too weak in it......i cant write very good and my teacher always comments that my expression is weak and poor organistion and some times she says its childish.
i have only three months left before i appear in my exams and im quite worried abt my english
i read ur post and came to the conclusion that i must ask u for help;...........so plz help me m too depressed about it
Get a book out of your school's library and start reading. Or grab any book from home or a newspaper. Sounds cliche but this is the only easy, effective way.