• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English 1123 ...Results

Reaction score
Congratz
i will appear next year
so need tips , guidance and helpful websites

Reaction score
i got all A*>>>>>>>> 8 A* . what abt u? I m curious abt ur result.
Tum to bohat pareshan thay . urdu main kya hua?

Mein kahan pareshan tha?yar eisay judgement tou na kiya kar.... i know when to worry ;) ..u know,i sought ur help to see where i stood yet and u had been very supportive...even said tht my urdu is better than urs......
Am surprised myself tht u didnt check the official thread for the results..By the way,am wondering also tht u dint post there???
Well i got 3A*s Alhamdulillah..Like i said I know when to worry ;)

Reaction score
Mein kahan pareshan tha?yar eisay judgement tou na kiya kar.... i know when to worry ;) ..u know,i sought ur help to see where i stood yet and u had been very supportive...even said tht my urdu is better than urs......
Am surprised myself tht u didnt check the official thread for the results..By the way,am wondering also tht u dint post there???
Well i got 3A*s Alhamdulillah..Like i said I know when to worry ;)

Boss time nahi tha. A levels k admission or family ki dawaton or gifts ceremony main busy tha..!!!!;)