• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English as a second Language

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
i need a serious help over here, my English exam will be next Monday i just need some advises how to make my article, letter and summary looks great .
- Does the opening of summary should be related to the main task of the summary or to the question itself?
- What is the best way to start an article many told me to start with a question this makes it looks more attractive, is it true?
- Please give me few openings to a friendly letter that makes the reader gets attracted to complete reading.

FURTHER STEPS TO MAKE LETTER ARTICLE AND SUMMARY LOOKS ATTRACTIVE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

PLEASE SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU KNOW THIS WILL HELP ME AND SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
i need a serious help over here, my English exam will be next Monday i just need some advises how to make my article, letter and summary looks great .
- Does the opening of summary should be related to the main task of the summary or to the question itself?
- What is the best way to start an article many told me to start with a question this makes it looks more attractive, is it true?
- Please give me few openings to a friendly letter that makes the reader gets attracted to complete reading.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

In the summary if the question required for example: "Write a summary about the disadvantages of something" start your summary with: "One of the main disadvantages of something is......" or " The disadvantages of something are........" and so on. Go into the points directly no need for an introduction. (in order not to exceed the word limit)
Hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
W
Hi everyone,

THANKS IN ADVANCE

WELLYOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED VISIT WWW.GCEBUDDY,WORDPRESS.COM
AND GO UNDER ENGLISH PAGE AND GET VARIOUS NOTES RESOURCES AND BOOKS

Reaction score
In the summary if the question required for example: "Write a summary about the disadvantages of something" start your summary with: "One of the main disadvantages of something is......" or " The disadvantages of something are........" and so on. Go into the points directly no need for an introduction. (in order not to exceed the word limit)
Hope this helped. :)
TRUE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Nice handwriting?? Haha My advices are bad and i should feel bad