• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Help!!!!

Reaction score
i think you should choose the "one word" topic because it is the safest option! you can use the title in any way you want, story, argument, factual composition or a descriptive one! Your creativity is free to display itself when you chose one word topic.

Reaction score
^Exactly. And do practice some narratives, descriptions and/or factual compositions before the exam. Don't confine yourself to one option; the actual exam paper may not be to your liking.

Reaction score
no no no my question iz wat shd b my priority lyk shd i prefer doin story writing , argumentative , discursive , personal writing , expositery writing or descriptive writing??
play to your strengths.....choose which u r strong at.....but in my opinion go with a narration...far easy to write and writing an argumentative would e suicide...

Reaction score
play to your strengths.....choose which u r strong at.....but in my opinion go with a narration...far easy to write and writing an argumentative would e suicide...
seriously??...and all this time i have wasted my time on practicing argumentative!..;'(

Reaction score
hello!
you could choose to write up a story or narrative...because its quite easier...argumentative essays are difficult to write...and so are discursive and general essays because they require a lot of general knowledge and good vocabulary....but narratives can give you an edge over other topics....choosing a descriptive topic is also a good idea because it might be easier tyo write....and by the way, my teacher told me tht she attended a meeting held by the CAMBRIDGE EXAMINER recently...and the examnier said tht pakistani stds should opt for one word topics or narratives :)

Reaction score
Narratives are the best for most!
descriptive and argumentative require a lot of skill!

Reaction score
I am teaching syllabus 1123 in a couple of well known organizations and i have come across some major problems encountered by many students. They are entangled between social network's influence and syllabus outline and this is the reason they fail to follow the respective rubrics of each given task. They use blended writing skills and strategy in the examinations which can never help them out to get the desired output.

Reaction score
please anyone write for me as i m not well i need to summit this assignment :)

Q. Write a report from a newspaper staff reporter to the general manager Road Transport Corporation on the situation at the general bus stand of the city . (8 Marks)

To :
Subject :
Introduction :
Report :
Observations :
Conclusion :