• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Language 1123/22

Reaction score
what bout the 'kitten' thing?
What bout first question of sec b , part c , saying why didnt he say anythng to hm in the first paragraph ? 1. He was stubborn and wont listen to him before cmpletng wt he desird 2.he had rubber band up his waist or anythng elz ?
For the second ans, that "Thanks dad" ques, actually he was being sarcastic coz he already knew wat Miles told him

Reaction score
I guess I got everything correct in paper 2 apart from screwing the passage 1 a bit.
InshaAllah A* for me in English.

Reaction score
Acctually, the second one was false because it wasn't a rumor, the GRANDSON of the emperor was rumored to have gifted pandas but the question asked about the EMPEROR gifting the pandas, which is, completely incorrect.
the grandson of a chinese emperor could ALSO be an emperor himself. legacies pass down they just asked for a chinese emperor which could be ANY chinese emperor grandson of an emperor or not. We don't know whether that grandson was or eventually became an emperor OR NOT.

Reaction score
the grandson of a chinese emperor could ALSO be an emperor himself. legacies pass down they just asked for a chinese emperor which could be ANY chinese emperor grandson of an emperor or not. We don't know whether that grandson was or eventually became an emperor OR NOT.
It's not of our concern that whether the grandson became an emperor or not. It was stated that a grandson of an emperor gifted pandas to Japan. It was either False or Can't Tell.

Reaction score
Wat was the ans to that ques which said that wat problem did Miles face wen he was stuck?