• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English literature ,help please !!

Reaction score
yea mine too :( ... okay so i am just gonna study lament, amends, reort to worswoth and we'll go no more a-roving.... you guys better be right and passaged based is always the first question right. where u analyse it .. arrr.. i am sooooo worried :D
hmmm..well Amends was there!

Reaction score
did extract based - amends
how was your paper??
i did okay.... but could have been better
I really liked the drama question (Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller) and the poem too but the prose was..ugh! (When Rain Clouds Gather by Bessie Head)(n)

Reaction score
I really liked the drama question (Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller) and the poem too but the prose was..ugh! (When Rain Clouds Gather by Bessie Head)(n)
i did much ado, stories of ourselves

much ado was boring
stories of O was boring as well

managed all the questions but frustrated.....:mad:

Reaction score
Don't really know,....
O level there's only 1 paper and that's all
But looks like for igcse there's 2 nuh?
Olevel is waaaaaaay harder than IGCSE ! and on friday i am gonna As romeo and juliet!! :D i have to .. :/ do you guys know the grade boundaries for a C in literature.. i checked the may/june and it was 42% a C .. i hope it low again!! *pray*

Reaction score
I did Olevel today! There were no nasty suprises! :p and they repaeted the extract from the wedding in Much Ado About Nothing!