• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english literature students! guide me please.

Reaction score
we have enough time in exams....time does not pose a threat in lit exam..
my answers come out quite big but still half an hour is left by the time i finish
Ur wish.. if u have a Fast Writing hand than it's fine.. I write a little bit slowly

Reaction score
Ur wish.. if u have a Fast Writing hand than it's fine.. I write a little bit slowly

oh ok...can i ask you about how u are studying for the exam...i finished the drama and learned imp. lines of every character(julius caesar)
and i will learn the critical analysis of the poems as well but how do i study for prose (wuthering heights)???

Reaction score
oh ok...can i ask you about how u are studying for the exam...i finished the drama and learned imp. lines of every character(julius caesar)
and i will learn the critical analysis of the poems as well but how do i study for prose (wuthering heights)???
i have already given my Paper the last year :D

Reaction score
dude will you please tell me how to study????
i really really want an A* in this exam and need all the help i could get!
DId U got the Much Ado about Nothing Booklet.
Read from there.. It helped me alot in my paper
and For other poems and Book's ..Go to spark's note and read The summary and analysis of every Chapter.
This the Last Min Revision Plan

Reaction score
hey are you preparing those poems which have already come in the pastpapers??? i don't think they'll come again so i'm doing the ones which haven't come yet.

Reaction score
in questions which asks for thoughts i usually can't write long enough because thoughts aren't that much. and i wonder a question of 25 marks would require a lot of stuff