• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English literature v.2 results?!

Reaction score
Got an A* thank god put in a lot of effort in this subject so I'm glad it paid off! Exam variant for us was kind of easy though, like the poetry selection was particularly easy, as well as the DOAS extract; the Great Gatsby extract was a bit peculiar though.

Reaction score
Got an A* thank god put in a lot of effort in this subject so I'm glad it paid off! Exam variant for us was kind of easy though, like the poetry selection was particularly easy, as well as the DOAS extract; the Great Gatsby extract was a bit peculiar though.
excellent!
do u hv any notes or smthng that can help me out?

Reaction score
excellent!
do u hv any notes or smthng that can help me out?

I do but I think that the poem/prose selection changed this year, so please tell me what prose and poems you're doing and if I did the same ones then I'd be glad to send you my notes.

Reaction score
I do but I think that the poem/prose selection changed this year, so please tell me what prose and poems you're doing and if I did the same ones then I'd be glad to send you my notes.
actually I didn't decide yet, but u just send me them...
Thx....btw what was ur as/a level results?

Reaction score
actually I didn't decide yet, but u just send me them...
Thx....btw what was ur as/a level results?

No that's not what I meant. What I meant is that I think the selection of poems for example if you choose poetry, changed this year. So it would be better if you check the content of your syllabus so you'd be more aware of what you're doing. I think CIE change the content every 2-3 years or something.

Reaction score
i got a B... don't know what to do, but i'm never repeating this whole thing again. but the curve was extremely high i guess because i haven't heard about anyone getting A or A* in my region