• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Paper 1

Reaction score
The complete sentence had to be INCLUDED in the story
I am afraid you would be penalized
Just pray to God now and prepare hard for paper 2 :)

Reaction score
Guys i changed the sentence of the story a little.Instead of "i could not believe...." I wrote "he could not believe...".
Does this matter?

Reaction score
Guys i changed the sentence of the story a little.Instead of "i could not believe...." I wrote "he could not believe...".
Does this matter?

I highly doubt it. It is just a change of the point of view.

Reaction score
Guys i ended my story like this "It was indeed unequivocal that the neighbor was infuriated. I couldn't believe when my neighbour walked straight past me without saying a word."

Is it okay?

Reaction score
is there any way to know what are our individual grades in p1 and p2?
Yes after about a week of your result they send a component detail to your school in which your grades for all of your papers (ie p1, p2, p4 etc) are listed

Ah.....Thnx for giving some hope mate....but is that really true???:confused:
Haha yes indeed, it was his second attempt of isl and in his first attempt he scored a B in p1 and A in p2 and got a B but in his second attempt with the same component result he scored an A* :D

Reaction score
Yes after about a week of your result they send a component detail to your school in which your grades for all of your papers (ie p1, p2, p4 etc) are listed

Haha yes indeed, it was his second attempt of isl and in his first attempt he scored a B in p1 and A in p2 and got a B but in his second attempt with the same component result he scored an A* :D
But what is this.....I really don't understano_O

Reaction score
Its not a mystery...stop making things complicated..Duhh..!!!!!

Its possible that first time he had an A in p2 at lets say 80 and p1 B at 70 making it an overall B. For the second time, he must've had A at 89 and B at 79 making it A* because of PERCENTILE!!!