• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Paper 1

Reaction score
i crossed two ov the paragraphs bec i exceeded the word limit...
iz there negative marking for cutting?????
No there is NO negative marking for cutting. God I don't know who let that rumor out ! They're checking your english language not your hand writing. As long as what you've written is legible they won't deduct marks

mbs

Reaction score
i also made a big mistake.
wrote the speech well..
jst didnt paragraphed it, i was cnfusd abt the format since ths ws the first time i was doing a speech...
kitney deduct honge?

Reaction score
Guys, I think I exceeded the word count by some margin and did not wrote it down. How many marks may I be penalized for ?

Reaction score
i also made a big mistake.
wrote the speech well..
jst didnt paragraphed it, i was cnfusd abt the format since ths ws the first time i was doing a speech...
kitney deduct honge?
Guys, I think I exceeded the word count by some margin and did not wrote it down. How many marks may I be penalized for ?

Mein examiner hota CIE ka tou aap ko zaroor bata deta :)

Reaction score

You can exceed 30-40 words more than the limit in Directed Writing and 40-50 words in the Creative Writing.. < -- That's to be on the safe side.

And writing the word count is not at all important, I haven't written it myself.

mbs

Reaction score
Haha pal, I spent a whole year on this very forum I can assure you, there is no cambridge examiner here. Ab larna band kar dein aur aglay paper ki tayari karein.
YES, there is no examiner over here.
u said u are.. ;)

Reaction score
YES, there is no examiner over here.
u said u are.. ;)
Yaar aap khud to wailay ho hi lekin sath sath mera time bhi waste kar rahe ho. Please stop talking, ab mein reply nahi karun ga. I said Im not an examiner hota to zaroor batata aur yahan aur koi bhi examiner nahi hai. Parhna to seekh lo pehle :mad: