• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English paper 2 2011 May/June

Reaction score
Hey guys...i have recently joined xtreme paper and it is a great source for students like me...well anywayz i am going to appear in May/June 2011 for my English 1123 paper...i am a bit confused about paper 2...especially about its question 1 in which it is written to compare and to not write in our own words..i have seen the specimen paper and they have written the answers in their own words (what the hell)...so guys pls guide me and recommend me any book if released for english 2011 papers..thnx

Reaction score
if u r talking of part 1 than thats summary qstn in wich we r free to borrow words from text given for point while for writing summary we have to use our own words to maximum extent that r alternatives of original ones and fits in ur summary without changing its meaning
if part 2 i.e. comprehension in it we have to use our own words that r alternative to original words given in text...... meaning should be properly conveyed to examiner that is important and there are qstns in wich we have to borrow words from text.............. I think Cambridge English Revision Guide would explain u better than any other book.......... u should peep through it