• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH PAPER 2

Reaction score
hey guys/girls i wrote 195 words i just couldnt stop writing :(
will that really hurt the summary marks?
and if so by how much?
According to my teacher...she said that they will cut the extra words....after 165 all the others will be cut and not be read

Reaction score
why was is it imperative for her to see her baby?
cz she had already been separate from her baby for a longest period in lyf
her separation was extending for an unlimited period of time

Reaction score
well...The answer of why nurses shivering?..i wrote nurses were nervous since the writer was in a state of anxiety.
well it was an infrential question so its reqiured deep logical thinking .In that paragraph i remember the mentioned the state of the writer.
well cant say nothing:(

Reaction score
People please avoid discussion of paper, 24 hours have still not passed. The forum rules are made to be followed not broken ;)
whoa-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-thumb.jpg

Reaction score
Tharindu Yes that is exactly what the examiner will do, in almost all of the examiner reports its stated that it is useless for candidates to exceed the word limit because the examiner will simply put a line through the excess words after the candidates own 150 words. *they also count the first 10 words when reading so they started counting ur written work from 11, hope u understand*

Reaction score
i wrote a lil bit long like ;
whether the nurses wud be with her all the time and whether they will feed her properly.....it wont cut the marks for a lil bit long right???(n)
They do ! Extra points and they cut your answer for lack of understanding, you can even check the marking scheme for confirmation :)

Reaction score
They do ! Extra points and they cut your answer for lack of understanding, you can even check the marking scheme for confirmation :)
this isn't lack of information it is in detail....!! but they ask to write answers in phrases to be understood and short!!

Reaction score
Tharindu Yes that is exactly what the examiner will do, in almost all of the examiner reports its stated that it is useless for candidates to exceed the word limit because the examiner will simply put a line through the excess words after the candidates own 150 words. *they also count the first 10 words when reading so they started counting ur written work from 11, hope u understand*
I know