• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH PAPER 2

Reaction score
this isn't lack of information it is in detail....!! but they ask to write answers in phrases to be understood and short!!
I never said lack of detail, I said lack of understanding, as the basic purpose is to check if candidates understand the language and if you write a long answer they think you haven't gotten what the question required

Reaction score
What were the two things she did to show that she was nervous...what did yal write for this

Reaction score
What were the two things she did to show that she was nervous...what did yal write for this
I wrote (i) The writer stood dumbly at first (is it necessary to write at first here?)
(ii) The writer then got round asking if she could see her baby

Reaction score
I wrote (i) The writer stood dumbly at first (is it necessary to write at first here?)
(ii) The writer then got round asking if she could see her baby
I also wrote the same first answer.....but the second one I wrote - she did not ask again to see the baby

Reaction score
I also wrote the same first answer.....but the second one I wrote - she did not ask again to see the baby
but that was after the nurse told her to see her baby in the next morning. The question asked after she had been told the baby was well. Idk if i'm correct. I'm not sure also :/ i need a super excellent student to explain this...

Reaction score
but that was after the nurse told her to see her baby in the next morning. The question asked after she had been told the baby was well. Idk if i'm correct. I'm not sure also :/ i need a super excellent student to explain this...
I'm not sure too...

Reaction score
90%... so raw marks should be around 125/140 in total i don't know if Cambridge would decrease the threshold. I want A* too so badly :(
Wots 140???? I thought it jus adds up to 100...50 mArks for paper 1 and 50 for 2

Reaction score
90%... so raw marks should be around 125/140 in total i don't know if Cambridge would decrease the threshold. I want A* too so badly :(

The comprehension was fairly easy mate, I too want them to drop the threshold but its very unlikely that they will do that :(