• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English paper 2!!!

Reaction score
I was answering leosco's question! As for answering questions, if the question carries 2 marks, you only need to mention 2 valid points. You can number them, too.

Reaction score
RockStar15 said:
leosco1995 it means that
In Explicit...we have to copy answer from the passage
In implicit...we have to do it in our words...
Yes, you are right about explicit questions. In implicit, however, you have to infer!
'Own words' questions are a separate category. Don't worry too much. The question will always tell you whether you have to use own words or not! :)

Reaction score
But still Candidates are advised that they shud "distil" their answer and not copy widout making any sense...!

Reaction score
i usually write 19 20 points to be on the safe side and leaving for the examiner to correct the 15 points from amongst them.. is that ok??

Reaction score
adnanj said:
i usually write 19 20 points to be on the safe side and leaving for the examiner to correct the 15 points from amongst them.. is that ok??
Absolutely! I do the same. Good luck. :)

Reaction score
abcde said:
adnanj said:
Absolutely! I do the same. Good luck. :)

good luck to u too abcde and good luck to everyone... :)