• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English paper query

Reaction score
Aoa...Guys i m worried.In the report to the principal I wrote yours obediently at the end.Will i receive a penalty for that? if so how many marks u think will be deducted?

Reaction score
i Have written it the same but i think he wont penalized because in past paper 2000 it was report to the principal and in the end i was written your obediently

Reaction score
idid the same mistake :mad:. though i wrote ur's sincerely which is even more wrong

Reaction score
i did the same blunder, im damn worried. i wrote it lyk dat

To the principle
Army public school
cantt

Dear Sir

yours sincery,
sign. date

(i think ill be heavily penalised :(

Reaction score
i asked my english teacher she said to write

TO:

DATE:

SUBJECT:

.BODY:
Signature:

(I really hope dat she is right.... :O: )

Reaction score
Now that you're through with the paper, don't worry. Just pray for yourself and your dear ones and brace yourselves for the next exam! Hope we all do better. Insha Allah we will! Relax and remain confident. If you lose your confidence, you won't be able to exhibit your maximum potential so blow away the negativity. I myself made an extremely silly mistake but I believe my prayers won't go unanswered Insha Allah! All the best to every one of you. :)

Reaction score
waleed_khan1 said:
i Have written it the same but i think he wont penalized because in past paper 2000 it was report to the principal and in the end i was written your obediently
Can I get the link to that paper? I cant find it here :(

Reaction score
guyz i want to ask frm u all that the 3rd topic said that!!!!!!!!!! write a story which includes!'' I was surnded by imprtnt peopls but no one knew''
i just want to ask that can we write this in third persn and then mention this sentence in direct speech plz reply fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or i will die in tension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
pakiboy said:
guyz i want to ask frm u all that the 3rd topic said that!!!!!!!!!! write a story which includes!'' I was surnded by imprtnt peopls but no one knew''
i just want to ask that can we write this in third persn and then mention this sentence in direct speech plz reply fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or i will die in tension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ofcourse you can! it does include the sentence and hasn't distorted it :p

Reaction score
pakiboy said:
hey do you know the penalty for not writing the option no. in essay!!!!

paki boy i didn't write the option number....nd got an A* alhamdullillah :)