• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English

Reaction score
i did the same except some little thing as i believe there is many point

Reaction score
i wrote waken up ,,,,,,,tea and coffee in the morining something like this
honestly I guess its wrong, if u read the whole sentence u could find this : sun rises, so I wrote it starts when sun rise

Reaction score
Do we have to write the number of words under our article and letter? and is Raising 100,000 pounds an achievement?> ##In the note-taking?

Reaction score
Paper was generally easy..The problem was i didn't have time to count my words..I finished last minute..I hope it doesn't exceed 200words..So am i gna get marked down if i wrote above the word limit?

Reaction score
Paper was generally easy..The problem was i didn't have time to count my words..I finished last minute..I hope it doesn't exceed 200words..So am i gna get marked down if i wrote above the word limit?
no marks down but the examiner wouldn't read extra

Reaction score
okay..Thanx mate..but do they expect us to write the number of words after the article and the letter?

Reaction score
I guess the sun rise is the right answer, about the writing I estimated how many words per line thats what i did, I hated last question ( about change your country bla blah clah ),

Reaction score
I guess the sun rise is the right answer, about the writing I estimated how many words per line thats what i did, I hated last question ( about change your country bla blah clah ),
me toooooooooooooooo

Reaction score
You don't have to write the words and I don't think that they deduct marks for exceeding limit, and why did you finish so late? I swear I finished it in 1 hour 20 minutes.

Reaction score
You don't have to write the words and I don't think that they deduct marks for exceeding limit, and why did you finish so late? I swear I finished it in 1 hour 20 minutes.

I was going super slow in the beginning making sure i didn't make any silly errors in the comprehensions and note-taking....At least I finished...:)

Reaction score
I finished in 1 hour and 45mins, I really I was stupid I missed an easy questions in the first question. What was the answer for this Question : why do scientist study Geo-engenniering ? I wrote to change the earth's climate

Reaction score
I was going super slow in the beginning making sure i didn't make any silly errors in the comprehensions and note-taking....At least I finished...:)
I know xD. I was so nervous at the beginning too. But than, I got a little confident :)

Reaction score
I finished in 1 hour and 45mins, I really I was stupid I missed an easy questions in the first question. What was the answer for this Question : why do scientist study Geo-engenniering ? I wrote to change the earth's climate
Yeah.... I wrote kinda the same thing