• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Entry statement Query ... :-(

Reaction score
I did my practicals last year, I'm just doing papers 4 and 5 this year. Are you doing just AS or the whole A-Level? And don't worry, the biology practicals are usually fairly straight forward, it's chemistry I had trouble with - it was awful!

Umm i'm re-appearing for the complete A-Levels. Didn't do well last year (it was complete A levels then too). I gave last year prax of phx n chem. Phx was easy but chem, don't ask! I haven't studied a single word of bio in my life lol, except for the first 12 chapters that can be counted from O levels. I'm just appearing in it for my mother, I just hope i'll do good cux i don't even know how to use a microscope :(

Reaction score
Umm i'm re-appearing for the complete A-Levels. Didn't do well last year (it was complete A levels then too). I gave last year prax of phx n chem. Phx was easy but chem, don't ask! I haven't studied a single word of bio in my life lol, except for the first 12 chapters that can be counted from O levels. I'm just appearing in it for my mother, I just hope i'll do good cux i don't even know how to use a microscope :(

Maybe you should go to an academy or something for a little bit of practice? Biology's not that difficult, it's mainly just a lot of memorisation. I find it the easiest out of all my subjects. How's your prep for physics and chemistry?

Reaction score
I did my practicals last year, I'm just doing papers 4 and 5 this year. Are you doing just AS or the whole A-Level? And don't worry, the biology practicals are usually fairly straight forward, it's chemistry I had trouble with - it was awful!
HELP uss in chemistry! -______________-
It freaks me out! -.- I've computing too! so 3 in a row! -__- HELP ME!

Reaction score
HELP uss in chemistry! -______________-
It freaks me out! -.- I've computing too! so 3 in a row! -__- HELP ME!

Aha, chemistry was my worst practical - I didn't even manage to finish it, I ended up burning my fingers and I also made up most of my calculations. But I somehow managed to get an overall A in AS chemistry, I really don't know how! Best thing to do is make sure you can do all those titration calculations and that your concept of moles is very clear. Go through the past papers as well!

Reaction score
Aha, chemistry was my worst practical - I didn't even manage to finish it, I ended up burning my fingers and I also made up most of my calculations. But I somehow managed to get an overall A in AS chemistry, I really don't know how! Best thing to do is make sure you can do all those titration calculations and that your concept of moles is very clear. Go through the past papers as well!
Moles walay part be the problem.. warna do 2 titrations and FTW write third yourself... I manage time.. but moles -.-

Reaction score
Moles walay part be the problem.. warna do 2 titrations and FTW write third yourself... I manage time.. but moles -.-
in chem practical moles part was the biggest problem for me tio.. my practical went soo bad.. got a D in practical..:(

Reaction score
Maybe you should go to an academy or something for a little bit of practice? Biology's not that difficult, it's mainly just a lot of memorisation. I find it the easiest out of all my subjects. How's your prep for physics and chemistry?

Err... tuition bohat duur hai ... I can't go!! =( But any other help would help!!
And physics good, chemistry *blaaaeekkhh* :sick: I hate chem and I don't even understand a single word. Allah he behtar kare ga. Ameen. =)