• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environment of Pakistan

Reaction score
salam sir , I find your book great but I need a desperate help from you and that is kindly send me best answers of geo papers . as I amnot in Pakistan to manage any notes or attend any class . your help really give me a strength. hope you will do it but no answers from redspot. jazakallah brother

Reaction score
salam, sir but always the questions will be different then how mark scheme is good for me and I am giving IGCSE pak studies exam and I also donot know how I answer the question of map because I did not study in school I need your help if you send different type of questions you think may come in exam. jazakallah

Reaction score
wsalam

firstly u do get questions repeated, so no need to worry much here

Do 10 years of past papers. Ratta lagao markschemes ka. Its just that simple.

I dont want to give u a guess paper or something like that, because you must practise everything as anything can come.

As far as maps are concerned, u must know how to spot which city on map, and the longitudes latitudes on map.

Reaction score
A new book will be available in the market In Sha ALLAH by the end of this month containing complete notes for 2059/2......
salam, madam, I desperately need this book as people said donot rely on redspot books.i am afraid what to do, you are my hope because its impossible to find this book here in Saudi kingdom because no lot of Pakistani schools here .kindly help my children

Reaction score
But aren't most of the reputed stools teaching this book .e.g. LGS, THE CITY SCHOOL, BEACys ON HOUSE SCHOOL SYSTEM..... How can you say it's wrong?????

Man the person who accuse d The huma naz sethi doesnt seem right to me so many schols use this bpook as a guide i myself use it good matter is there in it However it is alway hepful to read reference books too