• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management Discussion

Reaction score
yup i know but dont knw this brain of mine was not working so i just wrote what came into ma mind .. without even thinking :(

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
This subject is the mixture of geography and sci. Am i right?

Its is more related to Simple school Sciences then our pure sciences. If you have a good base from early years then you won't have too much of a problem with the exam. As far as geography, yes, it is greatly linked with it. But the true marks you gain in the paper are for identifying the environmental issue and suggesting methods of managing the issue in such a way that it becomes sustainable.

The subject shouldn't be thought as an 'easy' subject. The only case where it is easy is if you have had a good early base of the environmental issues. Its very annoying to have people say certain subjects are just 'easy' . Sometimes the best thing is not to compare.

Reaction score
btw zohaib bhai was ure centre number pk025 cos i think i saw u in the library.....the one at the front am i right???