• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management folks!!!

Reaction score
may june 2011.......no 1 can give the answers without reading the markscheme
its a horrible ppr

Reaction score
Im failing bigggggggggggggggg time..em is too much where do i start n where do i end?!!!!...Do i solve pastpapers or read my notes?!!! Could some1 plz help!!

Reaction score
So was paper 11..btw do u hve some kind of notes for paper 4??this paper will probably lower my grade :(
notes for that paper are virtually non-existent since that paper is as difficult as finding a pin in a haystack...:p
which is why past paper solving is the best policy in the case of the paper 4. :)

Reaction score
notes for that paper are virtually non-existent since that paper is as difficult as finding a pin in a haystack...:p
which is why past paper solving is the best policy in the case of the paper 4. :)
Well i hve a problem in that too..I dunno is it just me or paper 4 questions are random and difficult to solve???

Reaction score
i'd say both :p
random and difficult are understatements :)
On a serious note though..i can honestly tell u that the questions of paper 4 are like chinese language to me -.-.I hve no idea how ill solve it in the exam!

Reaction score
On a serious note though..i can honestly tell u that the questions of paper 4 are like chinese language to me -.-.I hve no idea how ill solve it in the exam!
our minds while taking paper 4 -----> "??????" or "#$%#"