• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management P 22

Reaction score
and i want 2 ask something else as well......how many more methods are there rather than quadrats or whatever can u explain them if possible.....

Reaction score
and i want 2 ask something else as well......how many more methods are there rather than quadrats or whatever can u explain them if possible.....
well its supposed to be any random method of selecting a piece of land.
written in ms for some question:
use of random number tables/generator/eq;
to guide random walk;
random throwing;
use of compass bearings chosen at random;
other valid randomised method;
use of grid;
reject systematic methods

Reaction score
well its supposed to be any random method of selecting a piece of land.
written in ms for some question:
use of random number tables/generator/eq;
to guide random walk;
random throwing;
use of compass bearings chosen at random;
other valid randomised method;
use of grid;
reject systematic methods
thank u so muchhhhhhhhh
Is there any other method than this?

Reaction score
Focus on graphs and questionnaires!!!
how is focusing on graphs gonna help?? o_O?
its just drawing one...quite simple...and as far as the questionnaires are concerned i think they don't ask em anymore...
hope i'm right :)

Reaction score
how is focusing on graphs gonna help?? o_O?
its just drawing one...quite simple...and as far as the questionnaires are concerned i think they don't ask em anymore...
hope i'm right :)
Nope your not!! You need to know the type of graph you are going to draw! If there are more than one category you need to draw a line graph! If it's just one category then you have to draw a bar graph!

Reaction score
Nope your not!! You need to know the type of graph you are going to draw! If there are more than one category you need to draw a line graph! If it's just one category then you have to draw a bar graph!
They usually specify that and i don't think they're really strict on whether its a bar graph or a line graph if its not given in the question itself...

Reaction score
Guys, in paper 2..there was this question about cyclones..part (ii) It said something about the movement or how they are related..What did u guys right? :confused: