• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT

Reaction score
There isn't a single thread for EM so I thought I'd start one :) Post your doubts, give tips and share resources! :)

Reaction score
there aren't any notes available that are suitable for the subject :-/ i searched everywhere!

Reaction score
there aren't any notes available that are suitable for the subject :-/ i searched everywhere!
i agree!!! :)
its just all down to the textbook and common sense since that's what EM papers are all abt....p-4 is probably the hardest CIE paper :(

Reaction score
y hating it? just face it now.....and anyway u must have taken the sub urself...right? then y hating it now? if u hated it then y u took it....btw u have EM of IGCSE orGCE?
IGCSE and well we're not told that this is the kinda paper you have to give before you choose the subject...plus i haven't said i hate the subject...and sorry to be rude or anything bt i think you shouldnt really be bothered if i hate it or not...its like your telling me you shouldnt have chosen the subject then

Reaction score
Ya, EM notes are pretty hard to find.
Well, paper 1 is really easy,
Its the paper 2 I worry about - Too much writing- very little time :-/
And paper 4 is just like ATP papers of the sciences...
but put in a complicated way!

Reaction score
Ya, EM notes are pretty hard to find.
Well, paper 1 is really easy,
Its the paper 2 I worry about - Too much writing- very little time :-/
And paper 4 is just like ATP papers of the sciences...
but put in a complicated way!
i know right? :-/ But we should pass knowing the papers Glue gave us jeel :p