• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

equalincy problem....:(

Reaction score
hi guys i want u all to help me.i did my IGCSEs with 6A*s in physics,chemistry,maths,english,I.T and business studies .i am in my As level with phy,chemistry and maths..recently i came to know that i cannot take admission in Pakistan because of the equalincy problem.since i have not taken biology in my o=levels, they will not give me equalincy for the pre engineering group..:(is this true??????

so does this mean i will not be able to get admission in nust engineering?plz reply soon

Reaction score
hi guys i want u all to help me.i did my IGCSEs with 6A*s in physics,chemistry,maths,english,I.T and business studies .i am in my As level with phy,chemistry and maths..recently i came to know that i cannot take admission in Pakistan because of the equalincy problem.since i have not taken biology in my o=levels, they will not give me equalincy for the pre engineering group..:(is this true??????

so does this mean i will not be able to get admission in nust engineering?plz reply soon

you dont need bio for pre-engineering.did you take URDU,PAkistan Studies and Islamiat??
if you have done it then it is not a problem to get one

ps: I am telling you about my time.I dont know the current rules.
But common sense appeals to me that bIO IS NOT REQUIRED FOR enginerring.

Reaction score
without equivalence you can get into lums..I believe the deadline is way too over-they even have handed out offers.
you can take bio this year november session.

Reaction score
no i didnt take urdu,pak studies and islamiat because i live in Saudiarabia so its not required for foreign students to take these subjects..and yes i am planning to take biology in november....are 3 months enough for the preparation???

Reaction score
no i didnt take urdu,pak studies and islamiat because i live in Saudiarabia so its not required for foreign students to take these subjects..and yes i am planning to take biology in november....are 3 months enough for the preparation???
well if it is o-level bio then yes.it is ok..hey there are some saudi university fully paid scholarships for pakistanis..the deadlines are in august you can get into one of them..just google it.